Call for application from Agriculture & Veterinary professional with management education for consultant role with Guwahati based consulting firm SDS
SDS is a Guwahati based consulting firm which is extending high impact professional consulting services to the clients like: GoI (Government of India), State Govt., Social Sector Organizations (NGOs), CSR & other agencies requiring of such services in implementation of their project at different stages.
SDS is scouting for a seasoned professional for deployment at various projects spread across North Eastern States in Agriculture & Livestock sector. SDS is working with various formats of Agri. & livestock Value chain enhancement & is partnering with many clients to transform the scenario in North East. SDS brings the expertise of working in varying context currently prevailing in North East, in various agro-climatic zones, with different age old agri & livestock practices & has developed a huge repository of knowledge & is looking forward to put the same to use for the producers in North East.
SDS has got a small but very talented team of professionals across various verticals & is looking forward to get some energetic & passionate person on board to make a deep impact.
• Coordinating with the client assign by SDS to support the ongoing consultancy assignment
• To provide services regarding programme design and implementation support to the client
• Timely preparation and dissemination of report to client and for internal communication
• Supporting and integrating team of support staff at ground for achieving the desired deliverable of the consultancy project
• Coordinate with other team working on different project to develop horizontal expertise
• SOS support as demanded by the management
• Understanding the project deliverables & plan for the step by step action
• Periodic Monitoring, Reporting & feedback
• Best Practices Documentation & Dissemination
• Designing of PoP (Package of Practices) & Dissemination to the target audience of the farmers & other stakeholders
• To conduct training of the farmers & other stakeholders in the project implementation
• Conduct participatory adaptive trials, demonstrations, field days, etc.
• Collect data from trials, demos, etc. & feed them back into designing PoP
Qualification: Agriculture & Veterinary Graduate & post Graduate (Management degree shall be preferred) with Relevant Work experience of at least 5 years
Required Skills: Project Management skills with good documentation & communication skills.
Work Experience: At Least 5 years of Relevant Work Experience
Compensation: 10 lakh CTC
Last Date for Application: 31st-March-2019